Sunday, March 11, 2012

7 Songs that will help you prepare for a quiz

Our family has always enjoyed quizzes. Playing trivial persuit at every family gathering, and shouting at our televisio s during quiz shows. The 31th of March, our family will participate in a quiz, and our inboxes are being flooded with mails to arrange teams. Often, hidden within these mails are songs and movie clips that help you remember trivia better. Here is some of the material that has popped up in my gmail account lately.

1. Kings and queens of England

2. Chemical elements

3. countries of the world

4. U.S. presidents

5. All 50 U.S. states and their capitals

6. Atomic model

7. the history of the soviet union arranged to the tetris tune

8. ???

As I'm preparing for this quiz, I'm looking for more of these songs. I'll add more as I find them. If you know of a good one, leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave an interesting or creative response.